Friday 23 December 2011

Epilogue

Well, gentle reader, I didn't ring in sick (save that pleasure for another time!), I chose to attend. Really the best thing, to be honest. I'd have only regretted it otherwise. Fortunately they were in a more helpful mood today. It's all a bit random really; sometimes they are helpful sometimes not. Is that itself a good thing? I'm inclined to say no, but there's no point being churlish or ungrateful. I got signed on quickly, got my bus fare sorted out from Monday (finally) and got the heck out of dodge. The last signing time of 2011. I'm sure I'll post over the holiday season (means nothing to me; I don't have kids nor a family to really speak of), but until then happy secularised consumerist state holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Years and years ago, before anyone had ever heard of disease and pandemics, I started this blog. I gave it a stupid name from an Alan Partri...