Friday 10 June 2011

Lucky Break

Once again into the breach dear friends.

Actually things didn't turn out too bad at all. The person I saw, after some typical faffing (up the stairs, down the stairs - two security people are required to facilitate one ascension of the stairs), was reasonably helpful and actually took the liberty of taking a copy f the bus timetable for future reference. Such common sense is shocking!
I signed on with minimal fuss, despite feeling compelled to apply for a management job I neither want (i have no desire to run a health food shop) nor can do; it's responsibility I don't crave at all and I can't see how the JC can penalise me for not wanting it.
If only they'd have booked the appointment (I still have to have to see the special adviser at the start of July) properly to begin with. The JC is it's own worst enemy.
Interestingly I overheard another adviser commenting on the rapid reclaim process, which is to say that, apparently, it no longer exists. If this is true and I'm guessing it is that would be disastrous. Given how long it can take to process a new claim, this process, where needed (perhaps you signed off, started a job, but it fizzled out), is 100% necessary. I see absolutely no worth in removing it at all. Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Years and years ago, before anyone had ever heard of disease and pandemics, I started this blog. I gave it a stupid name from an Alan Partri...